Vittoria Dream has been committed to recycling and reducing landfill waste since the company commenced trading. To this end, Vittoria Dream is a member of the B Corp movement.
All Vittoria Dream products and their packaging are made from materials which are designed to be recycled and avoid the use of plastics. Our cardboard packaging is FSC certified, and we only use vegetable dye inks for printing. We aim to minimize our environmental impact by being both innovators in both product design and packaging within our sector.
We aim to help our customers avoid sending waste packaging or disused products to landfill sites whenever practical, and promote waste separation at the point of creation. Our product packaging is clearly labelled to show recyclability, from card packaging to vessel glassware.
As a company, we are committed to further developing our recycling and environmental policies to reduce the production of waste through good working practices, economic recycling or reuse. We also encourage our employees to dispose of waste correctly, both in the office and off site.
THE VITTORIA DREAM RECYCLING POLICY HAS THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC AIMS:
- Ensuring a work ethic which promotes waste minimization and recycling.
- Only working with suppliers with sound environmental principles and positive recycling and waste management practices.
- Maintaining and developing a waste management strategy which accommodates recycling procedures and initiatives.
- Encouraging the purchase of recycled materials and those which are suitable for disposal by recycling.
- Promoting economy in the use of paper and other consumables.
- Minimizing waste by encouraging the exchange and reuse of equipment and materials within the company.
To find out more about Vittoria Dream product manufacturing, click here.
We have also created a Journal post detailing our sustainable packaging ethos, which you can find here.